Make soft Amla candy like coconut and keep it for years
If you’re on the lookout for a delectable way to enjoy the goodness of Amla (Indian Gooseberry), look no further! Amla candy is not only a tasty treat but also a fantastic way to incorporate this superfood into your snack routine. In this blog post, we’re sharing some simple and delightful recipes for making your own Amla candy at home.
Amla candy recepi
Fresh Amla (Indian Gooseberry) -1kg
Sugar 700 gm
1.Wash the gooseberry thoroughly and dry it.
- Heat water in a pan and let it boil.
3.Add Amla and boil until the color changes slightly.
- When Amla becomes soft, remove from flame and let it cool.
- Break Amla into small pieces. Then, remove the seeds and collect all the pieces of Amla in a bowl.
- Cover the Amla with sugar on top and put a lid on the bowl.
- Leave it for 3 days, you will see that the sugar It has melted and become liquid.
- Take out the Amla pieces from the syrup and let them dry for 2 more days.
- Now that the Amla candy is almost ready, add powdered sugar to it and mix before storing in an air tight container.
- If you want If you want salty syrup of Amla, then make fine powder of cumin, black salt, ginger powder and sprinkle it on Amla and store it in an airtight container.